Bob Bracken & Team
INVESTMENT: Marketing investment properties and income producing real estate requires specialization in product knowledge, financial analysis, mortgage markets and negotiation skills. It combines the disciplines of residential real estate with the ability to analyze and communicate the investment quality and advantages of a wide variety of investment property types.
Bob Bracken’s real estate business is focused on helping people sell and buy investment real estate such as Apartment Buildings, Development Sites, Nursing Homes and Duplex, Triplex, Fourplex and other multi-residential properties. Bob’s selling style focuses on working to provide Sellers and Buyers with all of the information they need to confidently make informed decisions on investment real estate.
We appreciate your referrals, please consider passing along Bob's contact information to your family, friends and colleagues.
Bob Bracken is a Real Estate Investment Specialist. His team consists of himself, his Office Manager, Donna Bracken.
Bob Bracken - Professional Background
- Member of Vancouver Real Estate Board since 1986, Agent 9.15 Broker
- Graduate of UBC Urban Land Economics Program
- RE/MAX 100% Club
- MLS® Medallion Club Member
- Completed requirements for Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Developer of numerous Vancouver multifamily and single family projects
- Director of non-profit society
Bob Bracken's Services
- Bob is a full time Realtor with a Business Focus on Income Producing Real Estate
- Bob’s Listings are marketed on his website and linked to other websites for worldwide access Listings are posted with Multiple Listing Services (MLS®) for distribution to over 7500 REALTORS®
- Listings are posted with www.RealtyLink.org and are published in the realtylink paper by-weekly
- Writes and publishes his own Real Estate Investment Newsletters with Articles, Case Studies and Tips & Picks on Investment Real Estate. The newsletter is direct mailed to over 3500 investors & owners of investment real estate.
- Services include property analysis for clients to help them decide their best course of action, whether it’s a first property purchase or restructuring an entire real estate portfolio - he is a number crunchier
- Bob can refer his clients to highly qualified professionals to assist in every facet of the Real Estate Business such as Mortgage Brokers, Building Inspectors, Accountants, Contractors, Property Managers and Legal Services.
Donna Bracken - Office Manager
- Since 1994 Office Manager for Bob’s Real Estate Business
- Project Manager for Vancouver Real Estate Development Projects
- SFU Business and Computer Science Majors, Math and Economic Minors
- 14 years Senior System Analysis & Senior System Manager B.C. Hydro & Telus
Sean Bracken - Market Research
- On leave at McGill University
Robert Bracken Jr. - Market Research
- On leave at Middlebury College and Dartmouth College
Paul McEwan - TribalYell Creative Group
- Website UI Design
- Brand Management
- Marketing Consultant
- Graphic Designer